I had a bunionette repaired on may 27th ,2009 my dr said I was fully healed with no limitations. So I went on vacation and climbed a mountain. When coming back down the mountain I jumped onto a stone that was sticking out of the ground. I do have a pin in there too. But I have had severe pain at the surgical site as well as the bottom side of my foot under the incisonal scar. Could I have damaged the bone or screw? Even though my dr said I was fully recovered and did not need any further follow up?I can only bear weight on the inside of my foot as the pain on the lateral side to much to for me. There is no bruising but there is some swelling as my dhoes no longer fit. Could you please recommend bunionette pain relief? I had zero pain prior to the mountain climb :cry:

It sounds to me like you may have caused at least damage to your body, and I think it would be worth a visit to the doctor to make sure that you're doing okay. It's hard to say what happened but it sounds possibly. Let me know how it turns out, okay?