I am 15 years old.

My brother had sexual intercourse with me by blackmailing me or raped me yesterday.

I am afraid to say this to anyone.

He also blackmailed me not to tell this to anyone.

What should I do?

I'm so sorry you had to go through this horrible experience, but in order to make yourself safe and to prevent this from ever happening again, you will have to talk to someone you have confidence in because you will need all the support you can get. Second thing is, if you can, call the anonymous telephone number for victims of violence so you can get professional help and break this blackmail. And, not the least important, what about your parents? How is your relationship with your mother?

do you know the number?

my relationship with my mom is so-so. she keeps on scolding me for the smallest reasons.

my dad is somewhat better but he too is not lenient

I don't think that your mom will see this as something small because this is far from it! This is not something that is your fault, you are the victim here. I don't know the number because I don't know where are you, they are different for each state or sometimes even town. Is there anyone you can comfy to, so you don't have to go through all this alone?

You can try the victimsofviolence .org website. Their in New York and their number inside the US is (315)-366-5000. They don't have a toll free number but they do accept collect calls. There is also safehorizon .org also inside the US they have a toll free number of 1-800-621-4673 or 212-227-3000.

One thing I would be concerned with that you didn't say was weather you are on your period or not. Also, Nikols didn't ask this but I will was brother was wearing a condom or not.

If you register on this site, it will allow you to have private messages with people if you prefer not to post in open public about it.

Rapist and molesters should have their genetials cut off! Period. Hope they all burn n hell.