hey I'm almost 21. Years old and nothing anyone written really matches what I'm having it's been going on for a few weeks now I had my period all was fine I suffer from polycystic overys so my body isn't the most normal so used to irregular periods but since my last period I have carried on bleeding but will only bleed when going toilet it's really heavy throughout day hardly anything it makes me feel so dizzy and sick and the pain is so painful almost in bareable sometimes I have woken my partner in alot of pain and my doctors just send me away I'm really scared as this is not normal and us really scaring me. Plz can anyone help? Xx

Wait, the pain is present all the time since your period? It's definitely not strange that you feel dizzy and will continue to feel like that until the cause of this problem is solved. Have you ever been on birth control pill? That's the usual treatment for women with PCOS, but I think that what would m,ore important for you right now is that these hormones from the pill stop PCOS for causing more damage to your ovaries, like by causing ovarian cysts. I really think you have to be more decisive and get your doctors to do an ultrasound and an exam because you need to know what is causing the bleeding.