Help My girlfriend and I are 15 and we live in Hawaii, she's two weeks late on her period and she said she's been really hungry and nautious lately, also her chest has been sore. I'm aware we were dumb to mail the choice but our parents can't find out they'd kill us. I know parental consent is not required here but I need to know is an abortion free? Who can I talk to or call here for help??

ok well If she IS pregnant, the cost of the procedure may depend on the gestational age of the fetus (how many weeks pregnant she is) - as well as the type of procedure used. so it depends.  darn you live ing a good place good luck!!!1 

She said she'd be about a month and 2 weeks now. And where or who do I contact for that information?

Please don't risk her body and your conscience for the rest of you life. I am not judging you at all. Just please involve you parents. Your child could be the miracle someone else is waiting to love.

I won't risk her physical state at all. I just need to know who I should call or email for further information on all this. I can't go to my parents obviously or hers. But if worst comes to worst I will let them know. Although we aren't at all ready for a child and neither are our parents at the moment. That's why I need a straight guide to abortion ASAP