Hi, I am female, 24 years old. Recently, after sex with my boyfriend, I felt pain when I urinated; the vagina fluid was somehow milkier and mixed with blood. I felt itches in the pubic area ever since. My boyfriend didn't mention any problem, and I am embarrassed to tell him about mine. How can I cure my disease?

You stupid girl! As I believe, these symptoms point to a curable sexually transmitted disease which is called chlamydia. It is caused by bacteria. The other STDs, which are mainly caused by viruses, can not be cured, but only treated. DO NOT HESITATE to ask your partner if he has any problems, because I am sure that he is also painfully urinating, and that he is also uncomfortable like you! And tell him about your trouble! You aren't doing yourself or your partner any favors by trying to hide it. Go see doctor together. If not treated early, chlamydia can cause infertility!

the best thing that you can do is go and see a doctor,