If my lower feet/legs fall asleep in the first fifteen minutes of my run, but then are fine for the rest of my run, but afterwards the bottoms of my feet feel a little pounded, do I need new shoes?
These shoes are practically brand new, less than 100 miles.

I don't know.

But I do know that Pat Benatar is now running through my head!

I worshipped Pat Benatar.
You're a heartbreaker, dream maker....

have you tried spenco insoles - they really helped me when my milage was up

Are you rotating a couple pair? There's something to be said for having a few pair so you can pick-n-choose which pair for which surface or distance you're running that day. Plus, it's been shown for a shoe to 'bounce back' it really does take more than just one day, so if they sit around for a couple days, the soles spring back better than if they get pounded everyday.

I know I'm prolly overboard, but I keep a more beefy pair for longer distances, more minimal pair for the occasional treadmill, a more aggresive trainer for trails, etc.
Rotating will solve your probs I'd bet.

You sure you have the right type - for an underpronator, for example?

Plain and simple.

Do some regular foot exercises!!!

They should be the right kind (I'm a mild pronator) but not my usual brand.

hit me with some running shoe knowledge
Take the last word out of that sentence and that's pretty much all I can do for you, G.

The only thing I know is that if your feet / legs fall asleep during the first 15 minutes of your run then you can expect them to be awake all night.......

Seriously m/b it's not your shoes but your circulation??

I only have this problem in these shoes. I should have known better than to try anything other than New Balance.