I need a piece of advice on trail running shoes. Its almost fall and Ill have to buy good trail running shoes, made of resistant fabrics, comfortable and warm enough. My last pair of shoes was not waterproof so my socks were always damp, not to mention the problem of cold feet and lots of blisters. I dont want to repeat the same mistake.

Thats a nightmare! It happened to me couple of times with a pair of shoes, which I threw after several incidents. After that I discovered Brooks Cascadia 2. Theyre perfect. I dont have blisters although I usually run through very rough terrains full of rocks. Theyre 100 waterproof and made of fabric that is quick-drying and provides high level of ventilation. The sole has the special technology cushions HydroFlow which enables smooth running because it absorbs shocks. There is also a Ballistic Rock Shiled that eliminates impacts from the rocky ground and enables comfortable running. Their design is also superb, and theyre one of the most attractive running shoes Ive ever seen. Buy them, and you wont regret it.