Ok I'm almost certain that I may have caught an STD...I have symptoms of penile discharge and a tingling sensation down there as well. I went to the health department to get tested for any STDs and was treated for gonorrhea and chlamydia. Only given a dosage of 2 pills and a shot of some sort. I definitely don't think that will be enough to cure me so should I visit a Dr to get a prescription...or would he have to test me too in order to prescribe treatment?