Oh man there is nothing better then to go to a disco, check out the chicks, get the few types of booze with your gang, dance a little and then take meth and go sky high. I don't know why people have desire to take cocaine or heroin. I think that met gives you everything you need. What does methamphetamine do to make us feel that way?

I see that you know how to have good and quality time. So whats up with that philosophy: what meth does, why it does it, where it does it? Are you feeling great after it? If you do, great. If you don't then don't take it. It is as simply as that. It has great effects on certain brain regions so it makes us high, rush and it can provoke hallucinations.

my dad took meth for like 2 weeks and he couldnt sleep for a week he tried and tried but couldnt he did it wit hhis friend in NC his friend took it and could go right to sleep it can do different thing to different people like all drugs and meth is the same stuff they give to millitary pilots to stay awake it also mqade my dad very very very very paranoid he always though the cops were coming or spiders were on him very crazy