Hello! I am 24 year-old female and I have been dying my hair ever since I was 19. In return, it became dry and overprocessed. I always tried to use good-quality die colors but it seems as if that didn’t help me much. IS there anybody who could help me and tell me what to do now with my hair? Thx bunch!

Hello! It doesn’t mean that your hair got dry and overprocessed only because of dying. If you use hair drier much, that can also cause your hair to dry. I have been reading an article in Marie Claire and I ran into some info on dry hair. There it said that we shouldn’t over do it with hair dying and that once a month is more than enough. It is also very important what kind of shampoos we are using. For the colored hair, Pantene Pro-V Essentials Ultimate Hair Therapy should be good. It is a conditioner and we should put it on during a shower and put a plastic cap on the head, steam it and let the cuticle open, so that the conditioner could penetrate. The right shampoo would be for color-treated hair to protect the color and keep hair looking healthy. Well, these are the basic tips; I hope you will find them useful.

My hair is over-processed, and I'm growing it out so...lots of split ends and I'm sure the flat iron doesn't help. So after trying to deal with straw-like hair with Ojon, Frederic Fekkai and a few other high-priced products, I decided to give Shielo a try, specifically their Hydrate Vibrancy Conditioner. I never had heard of the Shielo brand, but I decided to just give it a try - the results were worth it. It seems I need repeat treatments of it, and I didn't expect it to be a permanent solution. But there are no real miracles for problems like mine. Yet this treatment worked best, and I'm sticking with it!