I am thinking to do hair highlights. I have long, blond hair. I want to change something but I don't know how it will look on me. I have never had the hair highlights. Are there some different types of hair highlights? Or maybe I should pick the all over color? Help me decide, please!

There are four types of hair highlights: basic foil highlights, baliage or "hair paintining", chunking or piecing and lowlighting. I would recommend you to do the hair highlights rather then all over color because hair highlights look better on persons with long hair. Except that highlights last more then ordinary color. They can last for two or three months.

high lighting is a good idea but i would advise u to get it done in a hair salon or someone that knows how to do hair color well, i WOULD NOT get one of those highlighting kits u can do urself that u can buy at a store because i did that before and it was a bad experince. i followed the directions and everything but the highlights didnt turn out right when i used the kit so i had to go to a salon and get it redone the next day lol. i now just dye my hair full color though because its easier and cost less because with full color i do just use a do it urself kit and they only cost like $10