I have a small bump on my inner elbow. The bump started out looking like acne; I popped it leaving a dark reddish bump. I asked my doctor about it he glanced at it and said to use the acne medicine I prescribed for my face on it too. I have been doing that, it's starting to fade but it's still a painless bump.

I just recently got a HUGE bruise on my r forearm then a lump under the bruise the the bruise lasted 2 1/2 wks but the lump is still there w/ a little pain but mostly annoying due to the lump.>:(

I had something on my chest that looked like a blackhead, so I tried to pop it and at first some whitish pus stuff came out, so I assumed it had just been a blackhead, until I realized ther was still a hard, almost bb sized lump. So I tried to squeeze it out, but it was too big, so I widened the hole it made when I popped it enough to get it out. It was a small, hard, blackish-brown spherical oval about half the size of a bb. I have no idea what it was. It didn't really hurt very much, but it was very weird and I've never seen anything like it until it came out. Now there's just a small scab on my chest where it was. I'm a 13 year old healthy male and I was wondering what that was.

I have many hard lumps in both upper thighs , couple in the buttcheeks, did have quite a few in my forearms and 1 in my right upper arm, got most in my arms removed yesterday after 15 years of first noticing them.

Had a biopsy 11 years ago on my thigh and was told it was a lipoma, most online research suggest lipomas are soft, all mine are hard and seemed to start off deeper in the muscle, as they grew they came nearer the surface, all are moveable up to 20mm in diameter, some can be slightly painful.

I'm slim, fit, and eat healthy food, well in the last 15 years, I did however start weights at a young age and used to eat alot of cheese and eggs, bacon, I never put on weight and was always skinny, part of me believes the cheese etc didn't help but I am told it's a genetic issue, my mum has one small lipoma, dad has none, brother has none, grandad has none and gran has one or two.

When you talk to others its surprising how many have at least one, its certainly more than 1 in 100

I think there's DEFINITELY something to do with going back to lifting weights in this. I hadn't worked out for a year and just a day after working out again I noticed a lump in my left forearm. All I can say is thank god it's not just me. When I noticed other people here having the same problem after lifting wieghts I felt relieved. I too am super healthy and strangely enough have been eating a lot of bananas lately so maybe excessive potassium does have something to do with it? I'm still gonna see a doctor though just in case - might even get it removed as I don't need something else to be body concious over haha

!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOO NO NO

I am a healthy 35 year old female and had a pea size lump appear after a hard chest workout. I noticed it about 2 hours afterwards. I waited a few days and saw a Dr. She said it felt too mobile to be a Cyst and sent me for an ultrasound. The radiologist report says it's a hematoma from the artery. There was no pain and no discoloration. I assured them I had not bumped or hit it in any way.  It still had not gone away after a week and a half and had actually gotten bigger. I went back and was told it was now hard, like a cyst, but the location, about 3 inches from my wrist on the inner forearm, is an odd place for a cyst. I now have an appointment with a Orthopedic Dr. since there is conflicting opinions. The lump is about quater in size and higher in the middle.  I will hopefully have an update this week.

I have had one of these cysts removed, about to have two more taken out in June 2012 because they are either cosmetically ugly, growing very rapidly, or on top of a nerve and kind of sensitive. They are usually fatty deposits known as LIPOMA. Mine was diagnosed as "Angio Lipoma". I had one removed from my elbow area when I was 17 because it was over some nerves and very tender. Most of them have no feeling but continued to grow which of course makes you nervous. I am about to be 32 and I have at least 20 of these things all over my body now, some of them are pretty damn scary to be honest.

As far as BB-sized colored lump on top of the arm, I just got one of those 2 months ago also and it's not going away. My girlfriend is an aesthetician and she diagnosed it as a DERMATOFIBROMA, may have been caused from scratching a bugbite or maybe I got a tiny metal flake in my arm since I am a Machinist. Look it up and see if that's what you have. Again, not dangerous technically speaking.

It is my opinion that these are the result of all the dangerous toxins and fat found in our American diet, as well as all the genetically modified Corn and Soybean products we ingest on a daily basis. All the years of eating c**p like Doritos and Skittles and Jack-in-the Box. All the neurotoxins like Yellow #5, Red #40, Blue #2, MSG, Soybean Oil, modified food starch, maltodextrin, corn syrups, the list goes on and on forever under a hosts of different ingredient names but they all come back to the Corn and Soybean for the most part. Food colorings are neurotoxins/excitotoxins, I have no doubt about this. If you are eating packaged food it is likely full of poison that kills you slowly. I'm sorry but that's the hard truth, I know it's so much easier to settle for this food. I call convenience stores "poison control centers", everything in there is deadly given enough time. Ever wonder why it's called Jack-in-the Box? Because one day you're gonna hear, "Surprise! You have cancer. Now please drive thru." Their motto should be, "Death never tasted so good!"

This is my opinion after years of research since my doctor said the always shocking, "Oh those are nothing to worry about, everybody has them, even me." I did not find that answer sufficient or satisfying at all and even after 15 years it still pisses me off a little. Do a little nutritional research and you will know just like I do that we are being setup for failure down the line because of our apathy to grow our own healthy foods and instead letting corporations do it for you. But take no offense, it's just good business, let the ignorant and lazy get themselves sick and they will have to get on our pharmaceuticals. It's just a big pitfall of American Life that most people don't ever see coming because they are either too stupid or too lazy to care. Your apathy is exactly what they (the MNC corporations that own this country) want.

Now you have your diagnosis. Have a great day and live every moment for what it's worth. You never thought you were gonna live forever did you? Don't take your friends and family, or yourself, for granted.

I have the same exact condition. Noticed my first one when I was 23, now I am 35 and have about 15 total all on the surface of my large muscle areas. My mother says that her father had them too. I was wondering if they are fatty based if any type of diet and excercise could shrink them? So that is what I have been experimenting with right now, really trying to lean down my entire body to see if there is any change, wish me luck.

None of ya know whats wrong with anyone 

i jus visted My doctors In Las Vegas Nevada last week like tuesday 0ctober-16-2012 And i Have Show Him Thee Lumps Or ball Waht Ever I had On My Freekin FOREARM And he Said To Me That Its Jus A FATTY Ball,LUMP Thats Looks Like A Tumor But BUT ITS NNO0O0TTTT A Tumor And I Have Thee Fatty Ball Or A LUMP On My Forearms To And DDOO00NN'TT Worry People Your NNNO0OTTTT Gona Die And There Is NNO0O0 Death Threat From A lump Thats Not A DEATH THREAT And Take It VEERRYYY EASY & SLOWWW Ok People...Jus Breath In And Breath Outtt To..& Jus Take Sum Slowww Breathhh And If You Wanna KNOWWW More About Your Forearm Justtt TALLKKKK To A PPHHYYSSICIANNN a DO0OCCTTOORR.....

i don't really have a lump it is like a ball under my skin and it is as big as a golf ball

LOL, I could not stop laughing about your post. Any way, I have this lump for about 15 years now. I used to work out like crazy, I used to spend three hours in the gym. I used to lift weights then play basketball or racketball. Then go swimming. I still have that, it never got any bigger or smaller. I don't touch it, It's part of body. I only have one above my elbow. I went to many doctors, they have no clue. Few of them said, fatty tissue.

I have a lump, very small and hard, on my arm near the shoulder kinda. It's invisible, under the surface. I had to touch it to even know it was there. It never becomes visible at arm movement. I have no idea what it is because it does nothing, never grows, it doesn't hurt when I touch or massage it...is it something to worry about??

Did you ever find out what was happening to you? Do your lumps hurt when touched? People with TB might have similar symptoms, have you checked for that?