What's happened to your bump. I have one and been lifting weight - it feels cold and slightly itchy - annoying but no pain.

i have to lumps one bye my rist and one up a little more and 1 lump on my left leg if i mess with the one on my rist it herts little or fill acky but iv ad one of them on my rist for good 3 yrs dont know what to do about it tho 

any idea, what is that ?

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME THING! I AM LIKE WTF?!!! I JUST HAD ANKLE SURGERY 3 DAYS AGO AND THEY DID AND ARE DOING EVERYTHING YOU DESCRIBED!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?

i have them too some are hard and small have some larger soft ones too . puzzled to what they are. they don;t hurt

Have your thyroid checked!

It seems to be a neurofibroma (NF1) disease which is hereditary. Basically it starts in younger age and spread substantially. Generally it is benign tumour and does not harm. For safety purposes , you should go for biopsy with consultation with you physician because NF1 disease may have the risk of Malignant tumour transformation. Good Luck.

can you message them to make them dissappear

I know it is a year later nut you described what I have. Did you find out anything?

another one to consider is dercums disease, that is what the doctor told my father years ago when he developed small grisel lumps pea sized under the skin.

I started to notice similar ones after i reached 30 and i have about 8 now. I had a couple removed which were painful when pressed and on my side where my belt was. It was checked and said to be nothing to worry about. ( i dont think they actually know what to do if its not cancer??)

don't you mean massage them? unless you actually talk to your lumps ?

You might want to go to a Rheumatologist and ask to be checked for Sarcoidosis. My lump was on the outer side of my left leg. They did a punch biopsy which the lab said could possibly that but sample was not big enough for a definitive diagnosis, so to watch closely for changes and to do another biopsy if they occured. It also affected my vision, and I had tiny painless bumps on my forearms that felt sort of like sandpaper. Now I haven't had any weight loss but that could be because I was on steroids for another condition, but I believe that is also a symptom. Do you have any immune system disorders? Usually if you have one you are more susceptible to get others. And plus, they have a lot of the same symptoms. For example, I have fibromyalgia, polymyalgia rheumatica, and sarcoidosis. Read up about it and see what you think. Also you can have your primary doctor check your sed rate. Mine was high when each disorder presented itself. Good luck to you. Hope you figure it out.

Did they find out what it is? I have a hard one on the side of my left forearm about two inches from my wrist. It is the size of a small bb. I do have another in the tunnel area of the underside of my wrist that is larger, but it is soft. My doctor said the soft one is a cyst. I haven't been back yet to have the other one checked yet. Curious what it could be.

diagnosis? Sounds similar to mine.

Hi, have you heard of these cysts being caused by tape worm larvae which I am sad to say is what is happening to me. It is called cysticercosis. Always wise to check out every option, yuck