Im a 27 year old female and for the last two weeks i have had a little puss filled bump on my gum just below one of my teeth. I have had alot of problems with the tooth above the puss filled ball and have been to my dentist many times for that particular tooth. The tooth has no nerves because my dentist said he has taken the nerve out. There is not much of my tooth left it is mainly all filling being held together by what he said some sort of thread which dentists use to hold together fillings when there is not much tooth left. About two years have past since he did that, now this puss filled ball has appeared. After the first week when i noticed it was still there i went to my dentist and he poped it saying that i shouldnt have any concern at it is normal for a dead tooth with no nerves to have a reaction of that type. When he popped it the ball went down and then the next morning it came back a bit smaller, i got the small amount of puss out again. Now a week has passed and the ball is there. I dont want to squezze it. I am thinking about going to another dentist to see what he says. What do you think this might be? My dentist thinks it isnt of concern but i am concerned especially when the ball hasnt dissapeared What do you think i should do?

You should get it pulled or have a root canal ( money willing). Or u can just take better care of your teeth.

Wow that's great advice... Why did you even bother writing anything at all? Someone wanted actual advice and you made a smart ass comment. Because you are a juvenile douch.