All my life I had problems with acne. I can't even explain how I felt growing up, when I was in puberty. Everybody was looking at me like I was a freak. I thought that in time they will go away but now I am 25 and I still have them. Recently I heared abouth some Smoothbeam for acne. Can this help me?

Sorry to hear about your problem. Smoothbeam Laser is an exciting breakthrough for the treatment of acne. New medical clinical studies show that acne can be drastically improved with the Smoothbeam Laser. This treatment inhibits the formation of acne pustules. Many patients do not respond adequately to traditional continuous acne treatments. Now, with this laser it's possible to treat the sebaceous glands in the dermis of your skin. The Smoothbeam Laser targets acne glands with a result of prolonged reduction of oil secretions on the skin. Smoothbeam uses a wavelength that is absorbed in the upper dermis creating a thermal injury close to the surface of the skin. Treatments are quick and easy. Most patients return to work after the procedure. Improvement can be achieved after 4 treatments with long lasting benefits. You should visit your dermatologist before doing anything.