Hi. I just want to share my experience with Smoothbeam. It ruined my face. I had problem with acne scars, but now I have much bigger problem. My face is all red and my skin is dry. It looks worse than ever. Anybody with experience?

Hi. I think you have just experience minor side effects of Smoothbeam. The risk of side effects with Smoothbeam is low. However, aggressive treatment may lead to temporary discoloration, or reddening of the skin. Your skin will return to normal pigmentation over time. So, there is no reason for you to be worried. Also, several treatments with Smoothbeam may be required before you see results. After treatment with Smoothbeam you should avoid sun exposure and scrubbing the treated area with abrasive skin cleansers. Smoothbeam can`t burn your skin.

Hello there Lind,

if you are suspecting that smoothbeam has ruined your face than you should visit your dermatologist as soon as possible to see what you can do about it. If you haven't follow the instructions than it is possible that you have irritated your skin and the redness you are having at the moment is just bad reaction which is going to pass very soon.

Anyhow the consultation with the dermatologist is the best solution since you are having acne problems and he can recommend you some different approach when he determines which skin type are you. Sometimes you need to adjust your nutrition a little bit and sometimes even drink some medications. I hope that you will resolve your problem soon.