Hello! I am Mary and I am sixteen. Today we talked about eating disorders at school. The class was really interesting and we found out many things. This was really useful for all of us. I have a homework to do for tomorrow and it is related to social factor and eating disorders. I don’t really know what I should write. Could you help me with few sentences?

Hello! Social factor are one of many factors that are important in eating disorders. Persons vulnerable to eating disorders are usually experiencing loneliness problems. Although some of them may seem to live exciting lives filled with social activities they usually confess later that they did not had true friends with whom they could share thoughts, feelings, doubts, fears and hopes. It is shown that such people desperately want healthy connections to others but usually fear of criticism.