Okay, its been there for a months but I got really concerned when I once took a shower and felt something there. Its squishy and its soft, Its kinda slippery , its like a ball of wires and cords / tubes and it feels as if its not connected with the testicles though Im really not sure. Everything is pretty normal on the left side of the ball sack.There is no pain , there is no aching, no pain when made contact , though I feel alil wee bit as if its pulling the weight on my right side testicle. Though it can be just a feel . Its really complicated as its a really minor feel.I did some research and I found out that it could be a cyst, hydrocele, epididymis , spermatocele, or um varicocele. I'm sure it cant be testicle cancer, as its not some sort of a hard pee size thing as its soft. I haven't been in any sexual activity if you may ask and if I had masturbated just out of curiosity recently , I ejaculated fine without any problems. I can pee normally too. Please someone help me out, I'm really frightened at the moment. I'm sure its nothing but yet again I'm kinda concerned . I don't wanna discuss this with parents now as it seems normal but then again it could be something. What do you guys think? Btw, damn nature, you scary :(

Oh and um did I mention ,I'm 18 years old. 

Update : It's gotten alitter smaller, not sure to consult the doctor or not :/

Not sure if you’ll get this message, did you ever figure out what it was? I’ve got the same issue and was told by a radiologist that it’s varicoceles, but I’m not 100% convinced.