Hi . I have developed a scalp condition about a year ago ,and nothing my gp has given me helps . I was refereed to a dermatologist and she said my scalp looks healthy . I am desparate as this in unbareable to live with . It stated off at the front right of my scalp like a small sore which was itchy ,it quicly developed to pimple like spots mainly to the front and top of my scalp which itch like mad ,they seem more under the scalp as lumps ,the pmples look dry and are a pinky/red in colour .No shampoos on prescription are helping ,antibiotics ,creams that have been prescribed to me such as betnovate or fuciden .Can anyone advise me please .I am prescribed antidepressant for anxiety and depression .
Thank you

OMG, I have the same problem, tried everything, nothing has worked for me, mine gets worse just before my period and at ovulation. please letn me know if you ever get a cure. My hair feels thinned out, limp and brittle also, and sometimes gets very notty at the back.

Nizoral shampoo fixes this for me... I had the same problem, really bad zits on my scalp, but now I use Nizoral a couple times a week and it is generally gone. It's also good to wash your bedsheets/pillowcases (i do this once a month at most, but should probably do it more often)...

before this, i tried going completely au natural, without shampoo on my scalp... that didn't work out very well =P