I have one problem that I actually don’t know what it is. On my arms I have something that is about the size of acne, but there are no pimples, white heads, or black heads. I have these all my life and it doesn't bother me. Also this doesn’t hurt, but I can’t get rid of them which drive me crazy. Is there anyone with the same problem, and if there is any treatment for my arms I would like to hear that.

What you described me, is called keratosis pilaris. That is a common mild condition in which arms look rather like dried out, plucked chicken flesh. If this is the case, and since this is hereditary, probably half of your children are likely to have the same. This problem on your arms is caused by firm little plugs forming in the hair follicles. The plugs themselves are made of bits of keratin. That is the main protein found in the outermost protective layer of skin. These plugged follicles give the skin on arms or any other place a raised and stippled appearance. The rash on your arms is associated with and worsened by dryness of the skin. Most people experience a clear cut seasonal variation; generally those are worse in the winter. Although the rash changes in intensity from time to time, the baseline usually stays the same. You just can wait until it improves on itself, but there is no any arm treatment that really works and can help.