Well, please help on this problem i really hope you can hep...I have been having pimples in my butt since I was very little like about 7 and right now i am 14 and I can´t ger rid of them they are very annoying some of them just come out red and some with white heads so i pop them but they just turn red.... sometimes very little come out and sometimes in very big amounts they dont hurt or itch but they are very annoying and hurt my self confidence.....is there something i can do about them to get rid of them permanently????? :'( Please help I just really hate them.....

their is probably not much you can do because your young and have TONS of hormone changes, you also sweat alot in that spot. just keep it clean with a loofa or loofey or whatever its called in the shower and wait until your hormones stop changing dramatically, dont ever get pregnant im 17 and 6 months pregnant and have never had such a bad problem with pimples on my chest and back its so sick but theirs nothing i can do about it right now, so just hang in their. or if u can afford it get some kind of laser surgery

Have you gone to an allergist and had yourself tested for food allergies? You could be allergic to something that is causing this.

Well...I'm no doctor but the symtoms that you're saying sound exactly what I have. Forgive me if I'm not right, but it sounds like you have Keratosis Pilaris. Keratosis Pilaris is a skin disorder found in the back, arm, buttocks, thighs, face...actually...in any part of the body except the soles of your feet and palms. I have it on the back of my arms. But do not fret, it is not harmful, it is just there. It is a common genetic follicure condition. Dead skin cells block up your hair follicles, thus, turning into small red bumps. And yes, if you pop it, a white substance comes out, (dead skin cells). There is no cure, but there are certain treatments that can make it less visible. Sometimes when you grow older, it might start to wear off a bit. It occurs mostly in the adolescent years through to adulthood. I suggest you go see a skin specialist for treatment.
I know how you feel, but do not be ashamed. At least you have it somewhere that is alwayed covered up!

Remember, I am notcertain that if your skin condition is Keratosis Pilaris, but if you want to learn more about it, google it.

wish you all the best