im 15 years old ,I just realized I can't pull my foreskin all the way back. I know that I can get it to do it if I exercise it but when I pull its about half way non-erect, there are dry specs of sperm and all that. So how can I clean it, when I touch it it is extremely senistive!
Thank you,
tony

clean it with water.. in the bath etc..

u probably have phimosis... its easily fixed by doctors.. involves a small surgury.. but you will heal up in a day or two.. and you will have no scars..

this sound normal for your age what you need to do is pull the foreskin back all the way when your flaccid and wish with jest water no sope and dry with a towel don,t use TP to dry if you get a erection and wait for it to go down i know at your age at may take some time to go down but it will you only need to do this ever 2 days you tray so starches yore foreskin over time if you need more let me know i have lot of knowledge about this
have a good day

i have this but its like the foreskin is attached to the head, a small hole has developed where it is attached, is this a sign of it starting to tear?

I think I may have the same problem as the person above, only thing is, mine did tear (It wasn't a nice experience), and I still have trouble pulling foreskin back.

(Sorry that I resurrected this thread).

I'm 17, and from trial and error I've learned that, for me at least, using warm water and gentle scrubbing with my fingers helps clean my foreskin. You don't want to upset your skin's PH balance do do not use soaps (plus soap can seep into the inside of your penis through the opening and it really burns). Sometimes I'll also use vitamin E oil to keep the skin healthy and free of smegma. Do not try you gland off with a towel. Towel dry the external part of your penis but as for the internal like your glands let it dry over time. When I get out of the shower dry my external genitals pull down the skin for a quick check and then slide it over the head to let it dry naturally. I hope this helps.