Hello! Is there anybody who has hemorrhoids to explain to me what they are, how they are treated, prevented and what is a signal that a person has hemorrhoids?

If you knew how painful my hemorrhoids were, you wouldn’t even ask me to explain!!! Lol, that was a joke of course, but I honestly haven’t had any luck with them. Hemorrhoids are made when the veins around the anus or lower rectum are swollen and inflamed. They can be internal and external. I have those that are called protruding hemorrhoids. They are internal but have protruded through the anus outside the body and are causing me PAIN!!!! Treatment consists of relieving symptoms. They may be taking a tub bath a few times/day in warm water, or applying a hemorrhoid cream. To avoid forming of the hemorrhoids, a person should keep stools soft so they pass easily, avoid pressure and straining, and empty bowels as soon as the urge occurs. Proper nutrition and liquid intake are also important.

After suffering from hemorrhoids for too long I have learned that prevention is the most important thing. I find that if I have an unusual stressful situation in my life, they come back, regardless of how much I have changed my diet. I use a new product called Anuleaf and it basically stops the flare-up from getting worse. I also avoid wearing anything tight around my waist.