hey all. i am a 28 year old woman. i am a little overweight for my height and age but i still move around a lot. i work five 8 gourmet days a week. i am always on my feet. almost a week now i have been having very sharp throbbing pain in my foot. i haven't twisted or turned it the wrong way. it does not get any better when you sit down and elevate it. my ankle down to my toes are so swollen i have to wear a shoe two sizes bigger just to get my foot in it. the pain makes me cry and it hurts to work but in a single mother and have to take care of my kids alone. Please can someone help me? Any advice suggestions is greatly appreciated...

Hi, do you have this condition on one foot only or on both feet? People often do get their feet swollen due to the fact that they spend a lot of time on their feet but it could be a sign of something else. It could be that you damaged your ligaments at one point in your life and now that is making problems to you or you might have damaged your Achilles Tendon. I understand you don't have much free time on your hand but you should consider getting that foot xrayed. It will be done quickly and you will have a diagnosis then. Good luck