I've always been very wet and had vaginal discharge during intercourse. It's sweet tasting and does not smell. I have no itching burning or discomfort whatsoever.

I was intimate with my boyfriend for the first time the other night. He told me he had not been intimate with a woman for a long time, however he noted that my discharge, felt hot or gave him a mild burning on his penis.

If there was something wrong, eg. thrush or infection on my end, surely I would feel burning pain, which I don't.  I found it curious as i've never had any lover say this to me before.  I am wondering whether, because he had not had sex in a long time and there was a lot of friction during the intercourse his penis was hypersensitive?

Or maybe I need to drink some pineapple juice or something to alleviate the acidity level of my discharge?