Hi there.

I am 31 and have been getting stabbing pains in the left of my chest. Sometimes they take my breath away.

Now I did have a really bad next last week and still hurts a bit bit at the moment. Could this be related?

I went the docs about it and he just listened to my heart and said it's probably nothing and really made me feel like i had wasted his time.

Anyone got any ideas

The type of pain you describe usually happens when you break one or more ribs, but I didn’t really understand what you mean with “Now I did have a really bad next”. Was this some injury or something? If it was, doctor probably did the regular check and saw everything was ok, but it’s still normal for it to hurt. You can always try this and see if there is any difference
https://www.steadyhealth.com/pain_under_left_rib_cage_t247073.html

the pain you feel on the far left of your chest is the spastic Pect Minor pulling on your 5th rib.
causes:
rounded shoulders.
raised shoulders.
lack of Potassium.
Lack of whole amino acids to repair the muscles.
Your breathing problem is d/t 5th rib head on upper back twisted in the socket.
keep good posture.
take potassium tablet.

Thanks for the replies people. put my mind at rest a bit.

Btw it was supposed to say neck not next

Thanks

bud

Find another doctor.