I have the same heart issues also. I went to different doctors, did some tests and I was told that everything is O.K. Thank you for your explanations. I will try to calm down when this happens.

Just a quick note to say that Jesus had only spiritual things in His name, nothing else. Even His cloths were given to Him, according to the Bible. He did not own anything material. When you read the Bible, compare spiritual things with spiritual things and material things with material things. All the healings (signs and wonders) that Jesus did and we read about in the Bible were for a purpose, for the Jews to believe that He is the Messiah, God in the flesh, The Saviour.

I am a 53 years old woman. I am very active. 2 hours of exercising a day. For the second time I got this sharp pain in my heart that started during the night. It was so painful that I did wake up feeling like someone is pulling my nipple. I was ok laying in bed on my right side. could not lay down on my back or left side because of the pain. I didn't exercise for 2 days and the pain went away slowly. I am also very curious to know what is the reason for this pain. any ideas??

Okay, I know I think this is bad, I've been getting this and I'm 11 years old!

I happens when I'm relaxed...

Help please I am worried!

Hi all, i recently got back from the hospital with a simular problem. sharp sensation in chest, headaches, blured vision, i even came close to fainting. 

for me it was muscle irritations provoked by stress which only lasted a few weeks. alot of the other symptoms were provoked by the anxiety of thinking im having a heart attack.

its quite common, they tend to just give you pain killers. then you and your doctor can discuss what is provoking this, for example if i was stressed all the time i would have these pains all the time, even though i didnt think i was that stressed. also the pain can come on after the stress which can be decieving. 

these sensations arnt serious generally, but if you dont get it sorted out it could be a harmless easily curable life long irritation, so just go to your doctor, and dont leave until he tells you what it is, not just what it isnt.

also it may be something serious, thers no reason to not go to a doctor......

Hay guys check out this webpage decribes the early symptoms of a heart attacking, seems to relate to some of yer complaints, I'd advise go see a Doctor and insist on tests, before it's too late ... 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

I get the same thing and I'm pretty sure it's just nervousness. It feels kinda like the stitches you get in your sides after running and normally appears when I have high heart rate. But it goes away eventually and doesn't bother me that much. Unless its intolerably bad, there's no reason To worry about it, as it may just be a nervousness related symptom like sweating or getting cold hands/feet. If it keeps up and starts hurting alot then yes, do get it checked out by a doc.
Good luck to you

Hi guys. Im a 14 y.o. girl and i have been getting stabbing pain around my heart area for bout 1 1/2 years now and afterwards my heart flutters and has an errotic beat and i get dizzy and faint. Its kinda starting to scare me. My big sis thinks its because i have a history of MD on my daddys side but i dont think so and afraid to tell my mom or doctor idk what to do. -Taylor

Yes I think I have this to and I also lose shortness of breath to and I don't really be doing anything.

I get it too, off and on. Have for years. Am 61 yr old FEMALE. Look about 48, seem and feel overall very healthy, but also recently walked up the same flight of stairs I normally do and got so winded I had to sit down as if I was a 3-pack-a-day smoker (and I've never smoked, altho have been exposed to heavy second hand smoke since childhood).
Anyway, ALARMING to say the least! I am committed to dropping 20 lbs (and I don't look overweight at all) because I know any extra weight makes the heart work overtime, which is a big negative. I am switching to 90% veggies, the rest fish and yams rather than potatoes, making sure to get healthy fats (avacados and olive oil) in my diet. etc......
From everything I read and study, it is hard as a FEMALE to be taken seriously about heart issues with doctors because we don't exibit the classic male symptoms. It might be time for me to get a female cardiologist ---- if you are female, you might consider all of the above as well.

I will like to help you....? Are you married...? do you have any problems with your wife..? How old are you...? and how's your sex life...?

Worry about what...? and how old are you now..?
Are you a man or women...?

my buddy experiences same sensation regulary, he will never admit it , but he suffers from extreme anxiety, panic attacks, he literally has to leave where ever he is , store, bar, friends house, due to his condition, he is 45 yrs old , single, and lives with his 85 yr old parents , still yes, he has never left home, im one of his best friends and from what i see, he is an 85 yr old, always complaining of some ailment, from a foot, ankle, knee, hip, stomache, back, neck, head, etc....., well , you get the picture, he is a Hypercondriact, always some thing wrong and never faces the real problems of it all being in his head, yes , if hed simply face reality, the doctors could really help him by sending him to a head doc, and he'd get the medication he needs to control his anxiety / panic attacks / or simply fear of being amongst others in the spotlight.

hi im 14,

i get the same thing but ive been told by my docter its because im acmatic 

i gt pain in my chest and heart area alot but not every 10 mins i get mine like once

every 3hours i think you should go to the doctors about that because it could lead to 

a heart attack if you leave it so they may give you an inhaler... so just goto the doctors

and get it checked out 

I just found this when i looked it up because i have been getting the tensioning stabbing feeling in heart area for a few years now but in the past half year it has been increasingly worse and now it happens an average of a dozen times per hour im really starting to get worried. As i read through all your posts i see lots of people hurting but no answers ... i would like to know if im in line for a heart attack i am 27 and this just doesnt feel or seem right i shouldnt be hurting like this. Im relatively healthy. Non smoker. Occasional beer drinker. No drugs. Father of one LoL

hi my son is 14 and he is getting pains on the left side of his chest what should i do