Me too !! And it hurts really bad

I'm 18 and was born as a premature baby. My heart didn't pump right and as a baby I got surgery for it. A couple years later, mt heart starts hurting out of no where and it doesn't worry me for about 4 years because I thought it was just normal for me and it never hurt that bad. Now I am 18 and sometimes it hurts really bad and last from a few hours to I think 3 days tops. I'm not sure what it is but something is definitely wrong and I'm generally very concerned. I'm only a little more worried than I should be because when I was born, I wasn't suppose to live after birth. But low and behold, here I am 18 years later and I'm terrified there is a small possibility I could be dying...

It happens to me every now and than track what you do eat drink at the times it happens and you might find out the problem it happens to me at certain days that i eat a specific typ of food and i can't sleep because of the pain that day

This is my answer right here, thanks :)

Thank you, this was helpful!

Hi. I have been experiencing them too. Yes, and only when I tried to relax, nothing during the work. I actually went to the ER because it was so bad, and my BP shot up sky high. They ran tests and told me that everything was normal, my BP came down, too. (I have low BP usually). Told me to rest up, and take it easy. I do have to say, I've been under a lot of stress the last 2 1/2 years, and I am just now coming down from that roller coaster (not as bad anymore), yes it is very scary. I feel totally drained after one of those episodes, but I have learned to add "ME TIME" and if it is only for 10-15 min. a day. Haven't head another episode till 2 days ago, just when my stress level started up again. So here we go again. But I have to follow Dr. advice and get as much rest as possible, or it definitely can lead to a heart attack or a stroke. Don't give up. try to jut down what you did before the attack and see if you can find a pattern and then you can eliminate it, and see if that will work. That's the best advice I have.

Sane over here. I am really worried and scared just in case it happens again suddenly...