Hi. I am starting with a lip reduction procedure. Yesterday I had my preoperative appointment with my surgeon. He told me all about what to expect. He gave me some pre-operative instructions and told me all about the recovery period. I was prescribed with some antibiotics and pain killers. Starting with procedures is so exciting. What do you think?

Hi. Yeah, starting with procedures is a lot of fun. I am preparing for rhinoplasty. My surgeon told me all about the procedure. He also gave me pre-operative instructions. I had a lot of questions about possible risks and complications. He was really very patient. I also had a lot of questions about the surgery and the recovery period. My surgeon told me what to expect after the surgery. He warned me not to expect impossible. I am now exciting and scared a bit. I hope this will end up fine. I trust my surgeon. Starting with procedures is definitely the most exciting part so far.