Hi. I had a rhinoplasty and I am not happy with my nose job. It is smaller and it does seem better now, but it is not what I had in mind. I feel very unhappy with my surgery results. What do I do?

Hi. I had a nose job and I am not really thrilled with the results too. However, I think I will get used on my new nose. It does look better than the old one. I was thinking about having another nose job. My doctor told me I have to wait for at least 6 months. So I gave up. I can`t wait that long. And, I feel like I won`t be happy even if I go for it. Doctors can`t reflect your thoughts and wishes, they can only try to do the best they can.

Hello there josepha,

Unfortunately you are not the first and probably not the last one who is unhappy with rhinoplasty. My boyfriend had nose job after one of his fights (his nose was broken during it) and he needed to do something about it. We went to the surgeon together and explain him what are our wishes. Of course he said that this is not a problem and that he will do his best. After the surgery and recovery my boyfriend was totally unsatisfied and he wanted to repeat the surgery but we were informed that we need to wait.

It has passed a year since that procedure and me and my boyfriend got used to his new nose so maybe you will do the same. 

I'm so sorry your not happy with it. I know how you feel. I'm dissapointed with mine. It's about the same size as it always was. Slightly better but still too big. The only thing to do is wait and then consider a revision.