What do you think is a better activity for a guy weight training or cycling? I’ve been having this dilemma for over a month and I can’t decide. There are pros and cons for each option and I’d like to relax and boost up my muscles at the same time. What re the good and bad sides of ach of the two sports?

Um, this is a tough question because I can’t suggest you what to do. But I know what I would do if I were you. In my opinion weight lifting is not so healthy. I don’t know why I think so. Maybe because it’s too demanding and you have to put very lot energy in it, and I have the impression that it has a bad effect on blood vessels. I even remember having read somewhere that weight lifting can damage even the brain vessels. I don’t know whether this is true but this activity really seems to me like a sheer torture. On the other hand, cycling is more I interesting and healthy, but what concerns me are some researches that it can have bad effects on prostate and penile circulation. I know that I stated only cons but if I had to choose I’d pick cycling.