Hi, Im 14 and I have a strip of skin connection my foreskin to the head, If I pull it down it just reaches the end of the head without hurting but I have to pull it down. 

Is this normal? 
Do I need surgery? 
Is there a way I can treat it myself?
If I stretch it too far what will happen?

If anyone can reply please do, I am really worried about this. %-)

Hi you have no worries about your foreskin , or the strip of skin there all normal please relax .........Bob:-)

Hey, it's completely fine. That "strip of skin" that you mentioned is called the "frenulum". It is supposed to be there. (although many of us don't because of a useless, pointless, and wrong surgical procedure called circumcision. Such is with my case.) I would give almost anything to get it all back :(
Why? Because it has nerves in it that make touching it feel really really good. I don't know about stretching it too far, I'd say stretch it all you want unless it starts feeling uncomfortable or hurts or something. (oh yeah and please DO NOT let doctors try and cut anything there unless you really want them to)