Hi, I'm 12 years old and I'm really embarrassed about my penis, it's about 2 inches when normal 2-5 when erect. To embarresed to tell parents or doctor. There is a bit of fleshy thing that stops my foreskin from going down and I do masterbate to pornography and I get a really nice feeling, but then it tenses up and nothing happens. Plz reply a solution without telling parents e.t.c.

Hey jason you are compleatly fine.... the strip of skin is ur penile frenulum. It is normal and suppose to be there. Have u started puberty? If so how long ago? Ur penis will get bigger and eventually u will be able to ejaculate

I had same problem and my mom new. What she told me is - keep masturbating. Then she got worried after an year and she took me to doctor. He said he same thing - masturbate REGURALY and it will be fine. if not they would do me surgery. 

He was right - i masturbated and it worked. Now i can put my whole foreskin down... :) 

Did your frenulum tear so that it was no longer in the way?