Hello. I'm 28 year old female with big problems with obesity. You see, I have tried about a thousand of different diets and the last one really helped me.
I have lost about 50 pounds but still, I'm not so satisfied with the way that I look because my skin isn’t tight like I would wont it to be.
I contacted my nutritionist and he told me that it has something to do with my subcutis and fat located in it.
So, I would like to find out more information about this subcutis and the fat cells located in it.
Thanks!

The subcutis is the layer of tissue directly underneath the cutis. It is mainly composed of adipose tissue. But this isn’t some usual adipose tissue like in other parts of the body.
This type of adipose tissue is important because of the storage of nutrients and the insulation of the body from cold and shock absorption. That’s why this fat could be very hard to loose.
This part of the skin is also important because subcutaneous injections are given in this area.
Below the subcutis is usually a layer of muscle and bone. To lose fat from this part of skin you should use your diets a bit longer and only than-fat from this are will start to disappear.