Hello all I hope for this for the rest of u out there addicted to suboxone! I have been free from subs for almost a month NO WITHDRAWAL went from two 8 mg strips down to. 25 and stayed on. 25 for about a month them just tried one day to stop and believe it or not I have felt better than Ever! I was on subs for three years straight also! THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!

wow, that is great I just started them for short term detox and then started reading mostly horror stories on here and it scared me to death.  I have been told you have to taper and it will be ok, You cannot just stop this drug cold turkey not matter how long you have been taking it.   I wish I had read your post first and stopped, realizing everyone is different and if you taper you can actually just kinda walk out of it and one day u will be so busy getting on with your life that you don't even realize your done.....I was on 8 for 4 days and have started the taper today.  I will take as little as possible to just stay comfortable then gradually taper down , not trying to rush it.  I hope it works for me too!  Thanks for sharing your experience.  It can be done...

Hello Lynne thanks for reading and sharing as well your right I know it can be done I'm living proof it's scary at times cause I have always been used to having subs to feel normal had I known i could of been sub free and feel "normal" I would have quit a long time ago!!!!! Good luck!!!!!