Hi! I want to find some good substitute for coffee. I drink coffee all my life. But, my nutritionist suggested me to quit coffee. Is there some substitute for coffee? Why nutritionist suggested me substitute for coffee.

If you want to quit coffee, there is advice on quitting coffee painlessly to avoid headaches and brain fuzziness. If you are suffering from stress, adrenal exhaustion, and fatigue caffeine affects your health, increases your stress, and accelerates aging. If you are on a weight loss program, all the top diets including recommend stabilizing your blood sugar by avoiding caffeine that increases your appetite and spikes your insulin production. That is why your nutritionist suggested to you to quit coffee. I use Teeccino as the substitute for coffee. There are many substitutes for coffee, like Chicory and others. You should what substitute is best for you.