Couldn't find what you looking for?


Hello everyone,

I'm going to see a doctor for this as soon as my family has health insurance again, but in the meantime I figured I'd come here and ask.

Basically, when my scrotum becomes more compact, and tighter (as opposed to when it's droopy) there's like a bulge that comes out of the left side. It's not on my testicle, it's above it. When my scrotum is more compact, the skin around the swelling is much lighter than the skin around it and you can noticeable see a bulge. It doesn't hurt to touch and move around a little bit...but it is kind of unsettling. As far as I can tell, it doesn't seem to be directly attached to my scrotum. When my scortum hangs down more, you can't really see a bulge but the skin is still a bit lighter. I hope that's descriptive enough, but I suppose I can whip up a diagram in paint if necessary.



Sorry, I meant to say that as far as I can tell, it's not attached to my testicle.

I also should mention that it seems to reside much higher in my scrotum...closer to the penis when the scrotum is compact, rather than at the bottom like a regular testicle.