I continually have a sinus problems. I feel like I'm always blowing my nose, and I cough up mucus all the time.

That isn't the worst part.

The worst part is how swollen my eyes are. I look like a completely different person. People, honestly, think I'm asian. When I put pressure under my eyes it sometimes looks a little better. Also the area above my eyes is swollen and when i apply pressure there sometimes where my fingers were it will stay.

what the hell is this and how do i get rid of it.

Sounds like a bad sinus infection. You can go to the doctor and get it treated or, if you want to treat it naturally, go to a homeopath or naturopath.

Try visiting website: St. Lukes, Tarpan Springs, FL or Agingeye.net blepharitis Both sites have a lot of useful information regarding your
eyes.

i have the exact same problem. did yours get better?

I'm having the same issues, 1st in my life at 39. I can deal with the sinus issues and allergies, but the eyes are terrible. I look like a gold fish. The only thing that seems to decrease the swelling is steriods (prednisone)

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

My husband had horrible sinus problems and was recently diagnosed with a rare form of vasculitis called Wegener's Granulomatosis....it is very rare but worth checking into.