I've had unprotected sex one time i my life about 3 weeks ago with a girl who I hear has nothing but I'm not sure. I was tested the next week and was negative for everything, recently my left throat gland got very sore and i went to the dr and she perscribed me medication for it. 2 days into the medication my swollen throat stopped but now my glands in my groin and leg are swollen. I've had this swollen gland before about a year ago and my doctor told me it was what happens when fighting infections... basically what I'm asking is am I bugging or are these textbook early symptoms of HIV? Please any help is greatly appreciated!

I highly doubt it. But if you really want to be sure,i would just get tested for it. I think health departments do that test for pretty cheap,and its always confidential.