Please, can somebody help me! I’m in pain. My symptoms are swollen glands, sore throat and burning tounge. What could it be? I’ve never have swollen glands before. I hope that it isn’t something serious. Recently I read something about gland cancers and now I’m terrified. I also have pain while I’m swallowing.

Well, if you are so terrified, why you don’t go to doctor? It can be some really simple disease but you never know what can be wrong. Doctor will advise you better then anybody else. It looks like an infection to me. Then you just need to take some antibiotic. I had swollen glands when I had ear infection.

Reply - Doctors don't care, they are not going to diagnose your problems for you. Maybe in the old days when doctors beleived in doing a good job and spending time with the patient to properly diagnose a problem. Now, the internet is probably your best source.

looks like it may be strep throat go to your doctor