Hello, I've been having swollen glands all throughout my body, most noticeable in the neck and groin. I've also got what I think is oral thrush. The first symptom I got ( noticed first anyways) was the oral thrush, as soon as I searched oral thrush online, main thing that pops up is hiv, so I looked for other signs related to hiv. I noticed the glands in my neck right away, there's at least 7 that are enlarged, a cluster on my right side, two on my left, and one right at the back of the head almost on my spine. Well over time my groin lymph nodes started swelling, rather slowly, but now there are two large bumps on each side of my groin. These are all painless other then slight irratation from work, because I move all day. I've had my CBC done and my blood is good, doctors says I'm healthy, yet how can a healthy man have oral thrush and several swollen nodes? I'm very worried. I don't have the same amount of energy as I used to, and considering I do physically demanding labour everyday, I'm quite exhausted. Like I said this has been over 6 months with all these symptoms, so I'm curious as to what might be causing this. My doctor told me he will be sending me to a specialist right away( after a round of meds) if nothing changes.

What was the result of your tests? Did you see a specialist? I am freaking out over the same thing... But not as many swollen lymph nodes just one in the groin and one in the neck... I also have oral thrush twice now in the last 2 months, which has now led to walking pneumonia... When I looked it up HIV was the first thing that stood out to me as well.... So scared...