recently, i got like three pimples on my outer and inner side of labia? lips? (not sure how to call it).
i had this last year but i only had two of them on my outer labia area.
i do not really remember but i remember it hurt and bothered me.
this was when i was with my ex boyfriend. he said he wasnt getting any and
i had acyclovir at home so i put it on few times a day for few days and it went away so i didnt really care. it didnt get worse.
i havent had it for almost a year and now i have it again.
between that time and now i broke up and have another boyfriend.
this time i have one inner side of labia and two outer side of labia.
it is like pimple.
i didnt try to pop it.
and when i put acyclovir, the top of the "pimple" became white. it wasnt like the thing inside of pimple. it was like my skin that became so moisturized and became white, and i could take the skin off.
every "pimple" was pretty small.
when i took the skin off, it didnt bleed or there was no fluid that would come out from a blister.
im having no other symptoms either.
when i was urinating, it hurt a little bit but only for a couple of urination.
it looked like the acyclovir was making it worse so i stopped and put another medicine that is for burnt skin, mosquito bites, multi-purposes skin ointment and antibiotic ointment together. looks like it is working and one "pimple" inside had been gone after two days and still have one or two left on outer labia.
its not like pimples anymore. the bumps disappeared and everything is almost gone but im still worried about what it is.
im about to get checked up soon.. but i want to know a clue about what i have...
does anyone know about it???

or maybe a razor bump, do you shave often ?