You are very welcome :-D

ToasterStrudel829 wrote:

You are very welcome :D

I also wanted to thank you for providing this information. I was able to use it and help a lot of other people on the forums who had similar problems! Thank you so much for being so helpful.

ToasterStrudel829 wrote:

You are very welcome :D

Have you been getting a lot of swollen eyelids lately? I actually used this jasmine tea on a mosquito bite the other day and it really helped. It wasn't on eyelid but it worked out really well. Have you used it for that before?

I hate to bust anyone's bubble, but styes go away on their own after a couple of weeks - the swelling would not have been reduced by tea or any other poultices. A warm damp cloth is all you should use. It really is not a good idea to put anything like tea on or in your eye unless your doctor has told you to, which I think we are very unlikely to do!

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

These 'home remedies' seem to take off in countries where people have to pay/be insured to visit the doctor, but people are fooled into thinking they work because the problem goes away the same time. It's natural to think this, but it is incorrect. In some cases these remedies can cause real problems because people do not seek proper medical attention. Doctors in my country have ever incentive to encourage people to not visit them unless they have to - but they still want people to come in with problems like this.

Hi, the milia on under my eye is not white on the head, it just look like my skin is swollen, into small pieces.

please i dont know what to use pls helppppppppp