I'm a 20 year old asian male that started to have swollen nipples about a month ago. I've never experienced this and I'm afraid I will develop male gynecomastia. It could also be puberty, even though I should be at the end of puberty. What do you guys think about this?

-K

The swelling has stopped and it doesn't hurt anymore. I'm wondering if it'll come back?

My husband has recently complained of the same issue, and he has complained of it before. Last time this happened to him, it went away.. just like you, his nipple was tender, and swollen. So, i have yet to find out for sure, he's a marine, so I am urging him to get it checked out. From what I have read, it could be gynecomastia (sp?). Which could eventually just go away, and yes, part of it is due to puberty and hormones or something like it passed from your mother.
I'd get it checked out.
Men can get breast cancer, which it what I have been telling my husband, who is 20 now.