I AM A 50 YEAR OLD WOMAN WHO HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH A SALIVARY STONE. IT SEEMS TO RUN A CYCLE EVERY OCT. AND NOV. BUT THIS YEAR IT WENT ALL OUT...ABNORMAL SWELLING..DISCHARGE OF PUSS UNDER MY TONGUE THROUGH A FISTULA IT MADE ITSELF.....AND THIS MORNING I WOKE UP WITH A SWOLLEN TONGUE!! MY EARS NOSE AND THROAT DOCTOR PUT ME ON HIS SURGERY SCHEDULE FOR THE 30TH OF NOVEMBER TO HAVE THE SALIVARY GLAND OUT....I HAVE BEEN ON AUGMENTIN ANTIBIOTIC FOR A MONTH WITH NO CHANGE AND PERCOCET FOR A MONTH WITH LITTLE EFFECT. I THINK I NEED THE SURGERY RIGHT AWAY...NOT IN A FEW WEEKS..MY SYMPTOMS ARE WORSENING..THE PAIN IS UNBEARABLE. SHOULD I INSIST ON HAVING MY SURGERY SOONER THAN NOV. 30TH OR SEE ANOTHER SURGEON

I am a 28 yaer old woman and I have a swollen saliva gland, I've had it for about two months. It swells over so often then it bursts slowly with pus