EVERY TIME I STAND UP THE THROBBING IS SO INTENSE.I FEEL LIKE ALL THE BLOOD IS RUSHING TO MY FOOT..I CANT EVEN SIT WITHOUT KEEPING THE FOOT ELEVATED..HOW LONG DOES THIS LAST?

Hi.  Had one foot done in July and the other one at the end of September.  The throbbing does get better as you get further along.  Starts to feel normal three months post surgery but feet are still very swollen.  Can't get my old shoes on yet.  I do have some pain walking but it's not from the bunion sites - it's from the top of my feet.  First foot is better than the second - think he let his junior loose on that one!  Advice in the beginning was to only walk about for ten mins out of every hour and keep foot elevated (on pillow on coffee table) for the rest of the time.  Good luck.

THANKS FOR ASKING THIS..... i AM GOING THROUGHT THE THROBBING RIGHT NOW..... THE FOLLOWING ANSWER DOES HELP KNOWING I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE FEELING THIS WAY... IT SEEMS IT IS A NORMAL REACTION AFTER THE SURGERY. THANKS AGAIN.