I am not sure if I am suffering from anemia or thrombocytopenia. Are those two different conditions? Here are my symptoms. I am always tired and I easily bruising. I am positive and on the meds. My doctor first thought that it is anemia, but my symptoms are not typical for anemia. If I have low platelets what is the treatment? Is a procrit treatment?

You are right, thrombocytopenia, low platelets, and anemia, low red blood cells, are different conditions. Bruising easily is a common symptom of thrombocytopenia. But other symptoms that you are having feeling tired and weak are connected with anemia. So, procrit is not treatment for thrombocytopenia, but procrit can be a very effective treatment for some types of HIV-associated anemia. I am sorry but you need to consult professional about this. Take care.