Hey, I'm 17 and my girlfriend just brought up the topic of sex. The problem is that I cant' retract my foreskin! i can only do it a little when its erect but its really painful to go all the way. Will this be painful on insertion? i don't want to consider circumcision or any operation. plz help. i feel so hopeless. :$

hi there you right not to wont a circumsation,it will hurt when you have sex and penis mostly probley start to bleed,i would advice you to go to your local doctor and dont worry they have seen this all before.he/she will see what the problem. to me it sounds like your string that attaches the head of the penis to the foreskin is to tight this will be a simple op and they will cut it so its more easyer to retracted and you bre good as new within a few days.for your girlfriend you can tell about the probl;em if you want but if you think she wouldnt understand then just try and keep of the subject until you get the basic op.