I have developed curling of my second toe several weeks ago, that increased within last week. I suppose that it has been caused by tight shoes because I have problems to find the fit one. It is not the bunion fortunately, but I don’t know what kind of therapy is recommended in this condition. It is painful and very uncomfortable.

I had to stop wearing high heels and fine, nice shoes with narrow toes. I had the same problem, so called hammer toe, which affected second toes on my both legs. I found very helpful to soak my feet every evening in warm water with aromatic mineral oils for relaxation. I can describe you how to do an exercise that I also found very helpful and practice every day. Place small towel and pick it up using your toes. Do this repeatedly, and it will help you straighten your toes.