Hello. I'm 27 year old male and I have some questions about my wife’s present health state. You see, she is in her third trimester of pregnancy and just recently a doctor determined that she started to suffer from some form of pregnancy hypertension called toxemia.
He didn’t said is it something dangerous but he didn’t say that it’s not.
Doc just said that he will monitor her state and keep us informed.
I really don’t know anything about this and that’s why I'm pretty worried for her. Please, if someone knows more about this condition, feel free to write about it!

Hi. I know some facts about this condition because I was diagnosed with it during my last pregnancy. I just want to tell you that you don’t have to worry that much because I believe your wife has developed some mild form of toxemia. Mild toxemia is monitored closely and usually causes very little problems for the mother or child.
There is no known cause for Toxemia.
Most cases of Toxemia happen with first pregnancies so I believe this would be your first child. Second and subsequent pregnancies are at lower risk, unless the woman is with a new partner. There aren’t a lot of symptoms that could lead to this condition but the most common are bloating of the hands, feet and face due to your body retaining fluids. It shouldn’t be anything dangerous- just follow doctor’s instructions!